■ Contribute to improve copyright laws, systems and management structures through competency development of recipient countries' experts
Duration : ■ 2015.08.01 ~ 2015.11.30 (4months)
Participants : 4
Contents : ■ Provide two types of training;
- Professional education especially from the Korea's point of view
- Practical education operated by KCC
■ Theory class
Overall understanding of Korea Copyright law and system
■ Field Work
- Induce improvement plans for the respective countries' copyright laws and systems by understanding managing methods and systems of Korea's copyright related organizations
Qualifications : ■ Participants should
- be a specialist in the field of copyright.
- be between 25 to 45 years of age and from Asia, Africa, East Europe.
- be competent in Korean or English
- not be incapacitated or unqualified for international travel